Kirby Road Surgery

01582 609121

Sick certificates

You only need a doctor’s note if you are unable to work and are ill for longer than seven calendar days. Your employer will provide you with an SC2 self-certificate form for shorter periods of illness. You can complete a form online and print it off using this link.

If you do need a doctor’s note or an extension of a previous one, please call the surgery to book an appointment with a GP. You will need to do this on every occasion that a doctor’s note is required.